Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Grumpy ole' men and Cassi's sectional run

Here's the fellas getting the gear ready. I think George is giving instructions :)
Don't they look happy :(
Don't ask why I combined these topics for a blog. Guess I was just trying to git er done! This is Cassie making one of her sectional runs. Note the hysteria from Tina, the bouncing blonde.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew.....that was a close race!!! That cheering thing takes a lot out of ya! ha ha Seriously, Cassi has had a great season, and I'm a very proud mom. Thanks for all your support Uncle Wayne and Aunt Carol. Love, Tina C.

m+m said...

Wow, that was dramatic! :) Even the cameraman (woman?) seems to have lost control of the gadget at the end because of the excitement. :)

I do miss this "growing up with sports in America" aspect from our boys' lives...