Friday, May 29, 2009

Celebration of 43 years of marriage

Here is my wonderful husband of 43 years. We chose this place on a high recommendation from Brent. You have to be looking for this place or you will never find it.
Wayne always gets weak in the knees when he sees "Alfredo" on a menu. Here is his choice for the evening of Fettuccine Antonio with prosciutto ham and Italian bacon.
On Brent's recommendation I ordered the Alex Special. This has a tasty red sauce with shrimp and fresh mushrooms. All the pasta is homemade. The waiter said that Alex wanted to come out and sing to us, but was pretty busy with a large family that came to dine. No doggie bags were needed.

3 comments:

aje said...

Mmmmmm!

Happy Anniversary to a WONDERFUL couple! :)

old blog said...

Let's not make Alex wait another 43 years to sing! I'm glad you found the place!

m+m said...

Happy anniversary!!!! :)

I am glad you found the restaurant. We were there once and I never would have found it (or trusted it) in that neighborhood had someone (maybe Brent??) not recommended it to us. :)