Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Whole lota tearin up going on -- words to a new song :)

We spent a day in demolition of David and Lindsays kitchen.
I'm sure this retro wall covering could get lots of money on Ebay. David and Wayne are starting serious demo here. Lindsay got in on it too. They all 3 looked like coal miners.
There was quite a pile of debris after the ceiling and walls came down. Sorry I did not get a picture, we were too busy trying to get it packed into the bed of the truck.
A pick-up ended in Mildred's yard early Sunday morning. This is the result. He is lucky to have missed the pole.

1 comment:

m+m said...

When the entry said "we spent the day in demolition", I, for a second (and really just a second :) thought that it may be Wayne blogging this time! :) That will be the day! We love you, Grandpa!
M&M and your grandsons