I think it was a rough day fighting off Hidey. She has decided that sleeping in the flower box is good. Can you believe I am even sharing this picture?
This is perfect. And I thought Dad spoiled his cat by taking more pictures of Tucker than his own grandkids. This tops it.......yours made the internet. ha ha We always knew Good Kitty was special!!! :)
3 comments:
See, we have been telling you that she is YOUR cat! Now there is proof: a picture on your blog!!!
In the next post I bet she will be sitting on Wayne's chair!!! :))
Melinda the Ornery
This is perfect. And I thought Dad spoiled his cat by taking more pictures of Tucker than his own grandkids. This tops it.......yours made the internet. ha ha We always knew Good Kitty was special!!! :)
Tina #1
This is pretty incriminating. Will GK be getting xmas pressies this year? -aje
Post a Comment