Thursday, October 30, 2008

A first for grandma

Yesterday was harvest day at our house. I asked our farmer for a ride in the combine. It was great - rides like a Cadillac. He offered to let me drive, but I thought that would not be a good idea. I got to see where the corn goes in, comes out and then loaded into a wagon.

3 comments:

aje said...

How fun! Wish we were there to see that! Ella saw the picture and said "tractor"! I'm sure she would have loved to sit with you up there too! :)

m+m said...

Yeah! Sounds like me driving your lawnmower, Wayne's tractor and his truck for the first time - those were fun too! :)

I think the boys would have loved to sit with you and Ella!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Well done Mom! I wish we had video of you driving that thing.