
I found this picture on the internet of the exterior of the courthouse along with the Lincoln Tower.
We also went into the Lincoln Tower and ate in the soda shoppe. That was the highlight of the day for the girls. It has the tiniest and quaint soda shoppe with a pretty extensive menu. I had the first chocolate soda I have had in at least 50 years. It is also a great place to go if you like flavored cokes and phosphates.
Then we walked to the Summit Bldg and up to the 13th floor Window Garden Cafe -- just to gawk out the windows. We have eaten lunch there a few times on prior visits and Abigail and Amelia always like it. In addition we had Lindsay Keister with us on our trip to the "big" city.
1 comment:
Maybe your next career should be that of tour guide!
Post a Comment