A niece told me at Christmas time that I need to get past the Election! So here goes. Sorry I have been MIA for quite a while. In November the Edwards families hosted an Open House for Mildred who is now 90. She is certainly one of the youngest 90 year olds that we have known.
Aaron, Jen and Ella arrived back in the states on Nov. 19. Ella is trying out the laundry tub for her bath time.
.JPG)
Brent, Tina, Abigail and Amelia came for Thanksgiving and here is a picture of us talking on the computer (SKYPE) with Matthew, Melinda, Oliver and Benjamin. Brent was also giving a hello from Cookie Monster to the boys.
.JPG)
All 3 granddaughters helped with decorating the tree. It it great to have the help.
1 comment:
Yeah, Aunt Carol!!!! You did a great job "catching up". I have also enjoyed being with all the boys and their families.
Love,
Tina
Post a Comment